The Graduate and Professional Award
Each year since 1999, the Award for Outstanding Contributions to Graduate and Professional Education has been given to a select group of teachers who reflect the University's emphasis on the importance of high quality graduate and professional education.
2021-22 nomination materials are available below.
To be filled out for each nominee:
Dossier templates and forms
- Optional template: Summary (Limit: 75 words)
- Optional template: Nomination Statement (Limit: 4 pages)
- Optional template: Candidate's Personal Statement (Limit: 1200 words)
- Optional template: Candidate's Curriculum Vitae (Limit: 4 pages)
- Teaching Evaluation Data Forms (If your college's form does not ask the questions on the provided form, contact Chris Bremer.)
- Optional template: Supporting Letters (Limit: 5 letters, 3 pages each)
- Release Form