The Morse-Alumni Award
Each year since 1965, the Horace T. Morse - University of Minnesota Alumni Association Award for Outstanding Contributions to Undergraduate Education (Morse-Alumni Award) has been given to a select group of teachers who reflect the University's emphasis on the importance of high quality undergraduate education.
2021-22 nomination materials are available below.
To be filled out for each nominee:
Dossier templates and forms:
- Optional template: Summary (Limit: 75 words)
- Optional template: Nomination Statement (Limit: 4 pages)
- Optional template: Candidate's Personal Statement (Limit: 1200 words)
- Optional template: Candidate's Curriculum Vitae (Limit: 4 pages)
- Teaching Evaluation Data Forms
- Optional template: Supporting Letters (Limit: 5 letters, 3 pages each)
- Release Form