The New Faculty Program (NFP) offers multiple opportunities for tenure-track, contract faculty, and postdocs to jump start their careers at the U. The program helps faculty build their capacities in research, teaching, community engagement, career advancement, and leadership.
Registration and Schedule
- All participants must register for NFP.
- The fall 2022 schedule is now available and will be updated often.
Involvement and Completion
- Each event/program is assigned a value (NFP unit) that can be used toward receiving a letter of recognition from the Vice Provost for Faculty and Academic Affairs. A total of eight (8) NFP units is required to receive VPFAA recognition.
- Please track your activity using a copy of this record of involvement. To look up NFP unit values for past events and programs, refer to this folder of past schedules.
- When your involvement has reached a minimum of eight (8) NFP units, email the completed document to Jaclyn Adair, [email protected] A letter of recognition from the Vice Provost for Faculty & Academic Affairs will be sent to you after we review your completed record of involvement form.
Please address any questions about the program to [email protected].