The Morse-Alumni Award
Each year since 1965, the Horace T. Morse - University of Minnesota Alumni Association Award for Outstanding Contributions to Undergraduate Education (Morse-Alumni Award) has been given to a select group of teachers who reflect the University's emphasis on the importance of high quality undergraduate education.
2022-23 nomination materials are available below.
To be filled out for each nominee:
Dossier templates and forms:
- Optional Template: Nomination Statement (Limit: 4 pages)
- Optional Template: Candidate's Personal Statement (Limit: 1200 words)
- Optional Template: Candidate's Curriculum Vitae (Limit: 4 pages)
- Optional Template: Supporting Letters (Limit: 5 letters, 3 pages each)
- Teaching Evaluation Data Forms NOTE: Spring 2020 courses may be excluded.
- Release Form
For questions regarding the Morse-Alumni Award, please contact Chris Bremer at [email protected].